- General Terms
- Intellectual Property
- Restrictions on Use of Contents
- Right of Access
- Links from WHL Website to other websites
- Links from and to other websites
- Non-related Sites
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Address for Receipt of Notices
- All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks and other similar rights) to all materials and information (including logos, brand names, pictures, graphics, text, page headers, buttons, images, animated pictures and sound) found in or published by this Website are owned by or licensed to WHL, its service providers and/or professional advisors.
- You agree and acknowledge that this Website (including its Content, defined below) is designed for WHL unique in presentation and appearance to WHL, and that such design is subject of copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights and moral rights.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
- Except with the prior written consent of WHL, you are not permitted to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any part of this Website or its Content. “Content” means all materials, information, data, pictures, graphics, text, page headers, buttons, images, animation and sound.
- Any other use of this Website or the Content is strictly prohibited, unless written consent of WHL has been obtained. If consent is given by WHL, you may use the Content under the following conditions:
- Acknowledgement shall be given to WHL.
- It must be used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- It shall not be altered, amended or modified in any way.
- You acknowledge and agree that WHL provides the Content in this Website on an ‘as is’ basis.
- Use of this Website, the Content and any services (“Services”) provided via this Website is strictly at your own risk.
- WHL endeavours to keep the Content up to date, accurate and complete, at the time of posting. However, WHL does not:
- warrant the accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of the Content;
- make or give any express or implied representation, warranty or condition, as to the results to be attained from the use of the Content or the Services;
- make or give any representation, warranty or condition that the Content, the Services or Website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- make or give any warranty or conditions that defects in any software utilised or provided in conjunction with this Website will be corrected; and
- make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or conditions of any kind in conjunction with this Website, the Content or the Services and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied or statutory, are hereby excluded. WHL expressly disclaims any liability for the errors or omissions in connection with the Content, the Services or this Website.
- You confirm that you will not rely on the Content as being accurate or current. It is your sole responsibility to verify any information or data obtained from the Website independently.
- WHL strives to keep the Website running efficiently. However, it will not be accountable or liable should the Website become temporarily interrupted or unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- WHL shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any damage or loss, including without limitation, damage or loss of data, or of any kind whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with your use of this Website, either directly or indirectly.
- WHL reserves the right, at any time, for any reason, to change, modify, add or delete the entire or part of the Content or Services on this Website, without providing any reason whatsoever.
Right of Access
- WHL reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person or entity, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without giving any reason.
Links from WHL Website to other websites
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated by WHL. These hyperlinks are provided as a convenience to the user. Therefore, WHL shall not be held responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to these websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Links from and to other websites
- Links to this Website or any of its contents and/or materials are prohibited except with the prior written consent of WHL and subject to such conditions as it may impose.
- Under no circumstances shall WHL be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the contents and/or materials.
- WHL reserves the right to stop any links to any website containing inappropriate, disrespectful, defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful topics, names, materials or information, or materials or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- WHL reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the contents and/or materials.
- WHL has no control over the contents of third party sites linked to this Website and WHL makes no warranty for such sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Website is the official Website of WHL and operated from its office in Singapore. All access and use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Address for Receipt of Notices
- Any notices or requests in regards to this Website and its contents and/or materials shall be sent to:
Warees Halal Limited
25 Mayo Street Singapore 208314
Email: [email protected]